Independent Complaints

Advocacy Service

“I wasn’t happy with my treatment from the Health and Social Care Services and wasn’t sure how to complain.”
Do you want to make a complaint about the NHS or Social Care treatment that you or a relative has received?
Our Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICAS) may be able to help you. We can provide you with impartial advice and guidance on how to make a complaint and what steps to take if you want to make a formal complaint. All complaints are confidential and we can support you through the whole process if necessary.
Want to know more? Give us a call: 01226 240273 or email: